FOFC Werewolf Forum for Out of Game Players

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FOFC Werewolf Forum for Out of Game Players

Title explains all

3 posters

WW CXLIV: M. Python and the Holy Werewolf Speculation Thread

Admin
    Admin

WW CXLIV: M. Python and the Holy Werewolf Speculation Thread Empty WW CXLIV: M. Python and the Holy Werewolf Speculation Thread

Post by Admin Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:13 pm

Speculate away.
    CrimsonFox

WW CXLIV: M. Python and the Holy Werewolf Speculation Thread Empty Re: WW CXLIV: M. Python and the Holy Werewolf Speculation Thread

Post by CrimsonFox Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:51 pm

Ni!
    Admin
    Admin

WW CXLIV: M. Python and the Holy Werewolf Speculation Thread Empty Re: WW CXLIV: M. Python and the Holy Werewolf Speculation Thread

Post by Admin Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:56 pm

I'm off to bed, have a good one.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:40 am

I think I know who the wolves are.
    CrimsonFox

Post by CrimsonFox Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:45 am

Is it Tim?
    CrimsonFox

Post by CrimsonFox Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:51 pm

Ni!
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:15 pm

Tick tick tick...
    CrimsonFox

Post by CrimsonFox Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:26 pm

Chop down this wolf with...a herring!
    CrimsonFox

Post by CrimsonFox Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:28 pm

I think Autumn's reveal is bullshit.
    I don't think Herbert is in the game and he knows that is a strong possibility. Autumn = WOlf.

Chief is talking like a villager talks (right before he gets lynched). I know this because I see it multiple times a game Smile
    CrimsonFox

Post by CrimsonFox Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:38 pm

yay Zinto!
    mckerney

Post by mckerney Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:01 pm

I have no idea who the wolves are, but would like to see everyone who voted for me die.
    CrimsonFox

Post by CrimsonFox Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:10 pm

I echo your sentiment. Yuk What the hell are these people thinking?
    Led to the slaughter they are.

Same people slip out every time.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:04 am

There's one thing rather humorous that's going on behind the scenes.

Hopefully I am not giving away too much by saying that Sir Galahad is in the game and was converted on night 1. The thing I'm finding humorous is this person learned who converted him but apparently does not remember from the write-up of his conversion. So Dingo was second on the wolves 'to-kill' list yesterday and is being discussed by Galahad as a good kill option today.
    CrimsonFox

Post by CrimsonFox Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:08 am

*shrug* I care not what is revealed here. The village is going to totally lose. And they don't really care that they are going to lose. They don't even know how much they are going to lose it seems.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:20 pm

Now that they killed the duke, the last day should just be a formality, though it might be a kind of humorous one depending on how certain people play it out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:33 am