FOFC Werewolf Forum for Out of Game Players

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FOFC Werewolf Forum for Out of Game Players

Title explains all

+3
Narcizo
Zinto
Admin
7 posters

Werewolf CXXXIII The Dark Knight Speculation Thread

Admin
    Admin

Werewolf CXXXIII The Dark Knight Speculation Thread Empty Werewolf CXXXIII The Dark Knight Speculation Thread

Post by Admin Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:22 pm

Heya Zinto (and anyone else if they sign up),

So what are your thoughts on the remaining foes? I still stand by hoops being good, though the past two lynched haven't helped. I feel reasonably good the mob is getting ready to set him up though, guess we'll have to see.
    Zinto

Werewolf CXXXIII The Dark Knight Speculation Thread Empty Re: Werewolf CXXXIII The Dark Knight Speculation Thread

Post by Zinto Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:50 am

I have to say that I am suspicious of Hoops but that is more because of him pushing me into being lynched today. I wonder if Danny was helping out the village by putting J23 on the block since he seems like he maybe a wolf. Then there is Crimson/NTN I just have to believe a wolf was on me day one.
    Admin
    Admin

Werewolf CXXXIII The Dark Knight Speculation Thread Empty Re: Werewolf CXXXIII The Dark Knight Speculation Thread

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:11 am

Posting Crimson's vote tables, though I think it's confusing he's separating corrupted / non-corrupted villagers:

[QUOTE=CrimsonFox;2480950] 6/1 lynch vote day 1
    1 cf - zinto (281)
    5 mauboy - packerfanatic (201), mrbug708 (291), darth vilus (360), mckerney (385), tyrith (411)
    6 danny - thomkal (302), J23 (412), bhlloy (434), chubby (514), danny (508), mauboy (509)
    4 zinto - lathum (321), crimsonfox(348), the jackal (363), dzilla7 (371)
    3 bhlloy - narcizo (339), JAG (342), hoopsguy (478)
    1 narcizo - abe sargent (389)
    1 no lynch - chief rum (391)

6/2/11 lynch vote day 2
    6 Bhlloy - Narcizo (626), PackerFan (787), Lathum (895), Darth Vilus (898), Danny (949), mauboy1 (964)
    5 Danny - J23 (661), mckerney (683), chubby (707), Thomkal (886), bhlloy (893)
    5 J23 - Abe Sargent (726), The Jackal (812), dzilla77 (890), zinto (948), hoopsguy (965)
    2 Mauboy1 - Tyrith (772), crimsonfox (838)

Joker's Game day 2
    11 Mauboy - narcizo (626), chief rum (722), lathum (753), crimsonfox (777), mrbug708 (795), the jackal (811), bhlloy (912), dzilla77 (926), thomkal (937), hoopsguy (958), abe sargent (961)
    7 Chubby - mckerney (663), PackerFan (787), darth vilus (866), Tyrith (876), J23 (945), zinto (948), mauboy (964)
    1 No Kill - Chubby (627),

novote - Danny

6/3/11 lynch vote day 3
    6 dzilla77 - hoopsguy (1096), zinto (1171), chief rum (1192), lathum (1204), The Jackal (1256), J23 (1262)
    4 J23 - danny (1180), thomkal (1210), abe sargent (1215), darth vilus (1270)
    3 lathum - tyrith (1186), dzilla77 (1202), chubby (1239)

Joker game day 3
    Voted for J23 - danny (1180), thomkal (1210), abe sargent (1215), darth vilus (1270)
    Did not vote J23 - dzilla: hoopsguy (1096), zinto (1171), chief rum (1192), lathum (1204), The Jackal (1256), J23 (1262)
    lathum : tyrith (1186), dzilla77 (1202), chubby (1239)

lynch vote day 4
    7 Zinto - hoopsguy (1500), chubby (1517), mrbug708 (1518), darth vilus (1551), danny (1554), thomkal (1560), CrimsonFox (1579)
    5 Thomkal - J23 (1526), mckerney (1533), Tyrith (1537), zinto (1538), abe sargent (1553)
    no vote - Chief Rum

Joker game day 4
    Kill Lathum - Abe (1330), mckerney (1355), chubby (1450), Tyrith (1462), zinto (1489), hoopsguy (1505), mrbug708 (1518), J23 (1526), darth vilus (1535) thomkal (1557), Crimsonfox (1570)

no text - Chief Rum, Danny[/QUOTE]

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Chubby was listed as blue for the D2 Joker game)
    Narcizo

Post by Narcizo Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:25 am

I still reckon Chubby is a cunning wolf and I'm pretty sure Hoops is a wolf as well. I mean, what is it now, day five? Four night kills and he's still alive? No way is he a villager. I thought Thomkal was a wolf as well but I wasn't as sure about that in my own defence. I don't think J23 and Chubby can be both wolves though.
    Bizarre night kill last night - helped clear up the day 4 vote when they could have left Thomkal to get votes today. Tends to play into my thoughts of hoops and chubby being wolves and not wanting to be caught having a vote on a villager. Either that or Crimson is a wolf which I don't buy as Crimson/ntn was getting votes against Mau at one stage on day one.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:47 am

I agree the Thomkal kill is puzzling, I assume they thought he had a role.

Full list of players left (9): Abe Sargent, Chief Rum, Chubby, CrimsonFox, Darth Vilus, hoopsguy, J23, mckerney, Mrbug708, Tyrith

I think we can safely trust Abe is either Batman or potentially Rachel Dawes with some PM connection with the real Batman.

In case there are 4 wolves left, the remaining villagers need to vote with Abe to ensure they're voting with a villager and not a wolf (see Dr. Who game for the reasoning behind this scenario if interested). I would suppose Rachel is a seer and should come forward, hopefully with some info that should help out the village today in the event that there are four wolves since this would be endgame if they have a bad lynch.

I've been operating under the assumption that CR = Batman or Rachel Dawes because of a couple comments Abe has made to him in the thread ("Are you fucking kidding me?" and calling CR a "Post-Whore", if you read between the lines (like remove 'kidding' and 'post'), he seems to be implying something, add to that what CR said about the village gathering more info at night on D1. I guess we'll see soon enough, but for now I'm not considering him.

These are the (living) players that voted mauboy1 D1 and D2:

D1: mrbug708 (291), darth vilus (360), mckerney (385), tyrith (411)
    D2: Tyrith (772), crimsonfox (838)

Tyrith's vote on D1 pushed mau up 5-4 over Zinto, so I'm working with the assumption that he's good. I'm not ready to clear the others at this point though. So now the suspect list is down to:

Chubby, CrimsonFox, Darth Vilus, hoopsguy, J23, mckerney, Mrbug708
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:09 am

I still have a hard time believing hoops as wolf. Part of it is vibe. Other evidence: D1, with mau in a tight race with Danny/Zinto, he pulls his vote off Danny (who had more votes) and onto bhlloy (who had fewer), and didn't move it when it could've made a difference. I can't imagine hoops not making more of an effort to try and save what's presumably a valuable wolf at that stage. D2, at the end of the day, he hopped onto mau when there was a chance he could've been lynched over bhlloy and made an effort to save bhlloy at the end. I can see the wolves keeping hoops around as a scapegoat seeing as the other analytical-type players have been eliminated and he hasn't, he makes a lovely late-game vote target.

I'm still not sure on the others. I keep going back and forth. The wolves did a good job of confusing the D1 result in particular.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:12 am

Another point in hoops' favor, the wolves were likely hunting for the seer rather than trying to take out hoops, and hoops hasn't come across as a seer to me.
    Narcizo

Post by Narcizo Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:22 am

Admin wrote:I still have a hard time believing hoops as wolf. Part of it is vibe. Other evidence: D1, with mau in a tight race with Danny/Zinto, he pulls his vote off Danny (who had more votes) and onto bhlloy (who had fewer), and didn't move it when it could've made a difference. I can't imagine hoops not making more of an effort to try and save what's presumably a valuable wolf at that stage. D2, at the end of the day, he hopped onto mau when there was a chance he could've been lynched over bhlloy and made an effort to save bhlloy at the end. I can see the wolves keeping hoops around as a scapegoat seeing as the other analytical-type players have been eliminated and he hasn't, he makes a lovely late-game vote target.
    I don't buy Hoops' actions on day two, and I think that's one of the reasons he would want to kill me because he knows I'd think that. 2 minutes to go and he puts his lynch vote on mau after Bhlloy has revealed as a named role? No way. He hops to Bhlloy at the last moment but he knows that Mau is going to lay his vote there so it's pretty safe for him. His actions on day two and three really make me think he's a wolf. I don't believe the indecision over voting Danny or Bhlloy on day one either. I don't think a village hoops would even consider voting Danny under the circumstances. Seems like he wanted to vote Danny but didn't want to bunch up the wolf votes on him.
    And come on, the wolves kills me because of my leet analytical abilities but not hoops? When I have a history of having a meltdown from day three onwards? I don't buy that either. The only reason would be if they were worried hoops was guarded.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:08 am

hoops voting Danny D1 is pretty out-of-character after I had just gone to some lengths explaining why I felt Danny was rather unlikely to be a mobster. I was going to be all over him for that, but then he switched his vote before I could be outraged. Smile

I went back to look at the end of D2 voting. hoops' vote change is with a few minutes left, and voting mau at that point is fairly useless, and then right at deadline tried to save bhlloy with a vote on J23...had bhlloy switched as would've been expected, his vote it would've successfully saved him. That doesn't seem like a wolfish vote change. I don't know, I'm wavering, but still on vibe, I don't see it for hoops.

I can't imagine J23 is really a wolf either, asking for votes with a full 3 minutes to go at deadline. So I'm fully on board the Chubby = wolf train.
    Narcizo

Post by Narcizo Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:39 am

Hoops didn't know that Bhlloy had a double vote - they might have suspected. And I don't know just how far the wolves would go to compromise themselves to ensure Bhlloy is lynched.
    Chubby was there all the while and posted some nonsense about how Bhlloy revealing meant someone was going to get killed by Joker (wasn't sure if he was refering to himself or to Bhlloy). He could easily have moved his vote to J23. Today I
    Vote Chubby
    The whole bogus mau reveal doesn't make sense to me any other way. Chubbs is catching up mau in text votes and he makes the same bogus reveal as Danny the day before that saw Danny get lynched? Don't buy it. Clearly Chubby has been pretty darned wolfish in his behaviour it's just a question of whether you think it's too wolfish to be a wolf or not as far as I can see. I think it's been so wolfish that it's a cunning.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:22 am

I will second the Vote Chubby I think he's the easy one of the remaining players.

By the way, another point in hoops' favor, the first two NK's were me and you, leaving him as the sole unknown on bhlloy D1. Considering that happened right after the D2 lynch of bhlloy, that's not a very good wolf move unless he's a villager they want to set up.

I'm very curious about the remaining D1 mauboy voters as well (other than Tyrith) who we don't seem to know a lot about. Bug, mckerney, and DV we know almost nothing about. Bug has been very UTR. mckerney I'm unsure of, though I wouldn't think he would go out of his way insisting he was Batman unless he was a vanilla villager, so I lean ok with him. DV is probably ok. I would be very surprised if there was not a wolf in that grouping, more than likely Bug.
    Narcizo

Post by Narcizo Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:09 am

My Mr Paranoia has started wondering whether 3 or 4 of Bug, mckerney, DV and Tyrith could all be wolves and decided to throw their votes on mauboy to get a huge wodge of trust. It's happened once before in the WoW game Lathum run. I've been thinking about it recently as current voting procedure is that you keep the race close on day one so you can rely on villagers to keep the race close and, potentially, save your man for you. He'll get lynched eventually if he was close and you wind up smelling of roses. Bug is the least likely because of the timing but the other three could all be wolves who have, basically, passed through the game trouble-free because they voted mauboy. The wolves haven't killed anyone who had a vote on mauboy. Given as they're the people likely to get the most trust I think that's a bit suspect.
    Narcizo

Post by Narcizo Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:21 am

Take note: This is why it's always worthwhile letting me live if you're a wolf and I'm a villager.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:16 am

That's actually a very good point though. The only counter I have is that the wolves may have been role-hunting. Bug got a small amount of early votes and then they petered out. I don't think hoops votes Bug D1 with both being wolves, but Bug may have thrown his vote onto Mau so that whichever one survived would look better.

I'm starting to feel worse about mckerney as well. He's going with the flow a lot.
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:46 am

I've read Hoops as a wolf for a while. I actually originally had Lathum vs. Hoops sent in, but changed to Abe because I didn't want to include a wolf.
    thomkal

Post by thomkal Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:23 pm

Hello fellow dead and arrested people Smile
    Was a bit of a surprise that I was the nightkill, I can't believe they thought I was Rachel Dawes-I surely would have revealed and revealed early if I was given my stance on late reveals. I think it was pretty clear I was a villager by lynch time-and everyone left besides Batman are a mystery-maybe they thought I was her at the beginning of the day and wanted to see if they could take me out. If the mob thought I was a villager though, I am a bit puzzled why they would start a late run on me-they could have safely put all their votes on zinto-that would have been the optimal play. So there may be few/no mobsters on me and they killed me so they could exploit my voters today. I have not checked in yet to see how the votes are going to see who they might be going after. If the mob did make a late run on me, then J23 and/or Mckerney as the first two to vote for me have to be members of the mob-mckerney's comment about getting traction on me was very curious I thought since there was absolutely no traction on me before they started voting for me. J23 has an even worse voting record than I did, and that late move to sacrifice himself could have been a mob move, especially when he didn't vote himself with the post that said he would sacrifice himself. He did it just late enough in the day that he could get away with it as evidenced by my post there when I said I didn't see his post in time to change my vote to him.

Who do I think are mobsters? from a metagaming point of view-the longer Tyrith and Hoops are still alive, the more likely they are mobsters. Sad that I have to think along those lines, but they are both too experienced, and too good to keep alive I feel over the others. Hoops had a couple comments yesterday that had me thinking he might be Rachel Dawes, so who knows. Either Chubby and/or J23 must be mobster. Unless it was a brilliant move by the mob-knowing that mauboy was likely to be taken out sooner rather than later so they all kept his votes off him to avoid suspicion. But I have to think at that point in the game and mauboy possibly more powerful than the rest of the mob since he was the leader, that they had to try to save him if they could. Chubby and J23 are the only two left on Danny, who was the lynch "winner" that day. They both have sounded like true blue ciitzens of Gotham, but that could be good smart play on their part. We shall see.

Who do I think is Rachel Dawes? Early on I had a hunch it was Darth-his early posts roleplaying about the law made me think he was either Dawes or Gordon. That was why I was pushing Lathum when he revealed-because I thought it more likely Darth was Gordon. But Darth's votes the past couple days haven't been very good, so now I have my doubts. How about MrBug? Keeping his head low, under the radar, not being strongly vocal about anything. I just wish whoever it is reveals today because she has to be the seer right? and maybe have some information on how corruption works in the game? Because so far we've had pretty much none, and I have to think someone in the game on the good side would know something about it. Any of you guys have any info/ideas here?

Oh and my predictions above are most likely entirely wrong because I really do suck at this game. Smile
    thomkal

Post by thomkal Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:26 pm

Oh my first attempt at this post had no space between the paragraphs like I wrote it-I had to do two carriage returns instead of one to get them to show up in the editted post. Just in case anyone else is having that problem. Smile
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:36 pm

I've been mystified by corruption this game, until Lathum pulled back a bit of the curtain. Now I wonder if corrupt villagers perhaps are scanned incorrectly as wolves? I think that's too simplistic though. I really have no idea how a corrupt judge could have impacted the village to this point, for example (or me, the corrupt barbershop owner).
    Zinto

Post by Zinto Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:38 pm

Yeah when Hoops pushed me with what I considered a poor theory I wanted to call him out for maybe being a wolf but I got Dzilla for making a knee jerk reaction and I think it would have made me look poorly if I did so. Even though it did not matter since I got lynched anyways.

I am not sure how you even became a candidate Thomkal and I wonder if McKerney is a mobster who was trying to set it up to be villager/villager so that they would be in great position to win.
    thomkal

Post by thomkal Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:45 pm

Thanks Chubby for basically saying I suck, geez.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:50 pm

I wonder if the seer has a wolf and is trying to extract more out of this day before revealing (or hoping the village will lynch them). Abe has kept things very close to his vest today.
    thomkal

Post by thomkal Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:08 pm

the seer can break the game open even if he clears just a couple people-and given the votes on hoops right now if he can clear him or Tyrith that would be big I think.
    thomkal

Post by thomkal Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:45 pm

that is if there's even a seer in this crazy game. Smile
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:35 pm

Chief's posts suggest J23 may have been scanned as good, he didn't seem to offer up strong opinions on anyone else, though he and Abe have fingered DV, which may or may not have meaning.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:58 pm

Looks like hoops is going down barring a surprise. Wonder if I get to look like a genius or put on the dunce cap for my contrarian view on him.
    Zinto

Post by Zinto Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:20 pm

I am actually wondering if Hoops is a villager since there has been no resistance to keep him alive or if the wolves are making a calculated decision to vote for him and sacrifice him.
    thomkal

Post by thomkal Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:22 pm

wow I would vote MrBug now after posting he was totally lost, put in a vote for Darth with no explanation, and then leave.
    thomkal

Post by thomkal Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:25 pm

Yeah that possible with Chief, and hoops is getting the same treatment Zinto and I got yesterday-and were both citizens of course.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:31 pm

Well, he admitted he was lost, I think that's his explanation. As a wolf, wouldn't he want to make a more meaningful vote, especially to push up a villager that already had a vote there? I feel a bit better about him though I think he'll look worse to most others with his vote and lack of discussion.
    thomkal

Post by thomkal Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:39 pm

Admin wrote:Well, he admitted he was lost, I think that's his explanation. As a wolf, wouldn't he want to make a more meaningful vote, especially to push up a villager that already had a vote there? I feel a bit better about him though I think he'll look worse to most others with his vote and lack of discussion.
    sorry I didn't make myself clear here-he's probably not a mobster if that's all he's going to say and do. I'd vote for him just because he's not really playing the game is he? I mean the mob is going to keep him alive over everybody now. If I was still playing, I'd vote for him for not contributing and say that's why, then change my vote to who I really want to vote for.
    thomkal

Post by thomkal Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:33 pm

Gee I guess I was picking up on Hoops comments correctly yesterday if this isn't a false reveal. Will be interesting to see if anyone tried to counterclaim him before the deadline.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:37 pm

I blew the CR-Abe connection it seems like. I don't think I ever figure out the seer
    thomkal

Post by thomkal Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:17 pm

well that sucked.
    Narcizo

Post by Narcizo Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:56 am

How can Chubby be a citizen? What the hell was mau doing with the bogus fake reveal then? Ha! The wolves should have let me live.
    Wonder if there's going to be a counter-reveal. You almost think that there has to be, whether Hoops is telling the truth or not. Still no mauboy day one voters being offed which is pushing me to believe that my paranoid side was right yesterday.
    Got to say that the odds look pretty stacked against the wolves in this game. Only 4 wolves with Batman and a back-up seer (if Hoops can be believed).
    Narcizo

Post by Narcizo Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:56 am

Crimson has already overtaken my number of posts in the thread. Very Happy
    Narcizo

Post by Narcizo Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:36 am

Actually, thinking about it, it could be 4:4 in which case the first cast vote would count - which would be Hoops.
    Oh drama! There is a counter-reveal. I choose Crimson over Hoops any day of the week.
    Narcizo

Post by Narcizo Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:08 am

Although Crimson has done a pretty crappy job with that reveal saying that mckerney and Tyrith are clear and Bug has to be a wolf. He doesn't know Bug is a wolf and he's alienated him now if he is a villager.

*edit* Although I realise that there are reasons why Crimson might not have presented things as well as he could. Smile (For when Crimson reads this - woohoo! We can edit here)

Last edited by Narcizo on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Narcizo

Post by Narcizo Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:23 am

Lynch vote day 1
    1 cf - zinto (281)
    5 mauboy - packerfanatic (201), mrbug708 (291), darth vilus (360), mckerney (385), tyrith (411)
    6 danny - thomkal (302), J23 (412), bhlloy (434), chubby (514), danny (508), mauboy (509)
    4 zinto - lathum (321), crimsonfox(348), the jackal (363), dzilla7 (371)
    3 bhlloy - narcizo (339), JAG (342), hoopsguy (478)
    1 narcizo - abe sargent (389)
    1 no lynch - chief rum (391)

6/2/11 lynch vote day 2
    6 Bhlloy - Narcizo (626), PackerFan (787), Lathum (895), Darth Vilus (898), Danny (949), mauboy1 (964)
    5 Danny - J23 (661), mckerney (683), chubby (707), Thomkal (886), bhlloy (893)
    5 J23 - Abe Sargent (726), The Jackal (812), dzilla77 (890), zinto (948), hoopsguy (965)
    2 Mauboy1 - Tyrith (772), crimsonfox (838)

Joker's Game day 2
    11 Mauboy - narcizo (626), chief rum (722), lathum (753), crimsonfox (777), mrbug708 (795), the jackal (811), bhlloy (912), dzilla77 (926), thomkal (937), hoopsguy (958), abe sargent (961)
    7 Chubby - mckerney (663), PackerFan (787), darth vilus (866), Tyrith (876), J23 (945), zinto (948), mauboy (964)
    1 No Kill - Chubby (627),

novote - Danny

6/3/11 lynch vote day 3
    6 dzilla77 - hoopsguy (1096), zinto (1171), chief rum (1192), lathum (1204), The Jackal (1256), J23 (1262)
    4 J23 - danny (1180), thomkal (1210), abe sargent (1215), darth vilus (1270)
    3 lathum - tyrith (1186), dzilla77 (1202), chubby (1239)

Joker game day 3
    Voted for J23 - danny (1180), thomkal (1210), abe sargent (1215), darth vilus (1270)
    Did not vote J23 - dzilla: hoopsguy (1096), zinto (1171), chief rum (1192), lathum (1204), The Jackal (1256), J23 (1262)
    lathum : tyrith (1186), dzilla77 (1202), chubby (1239)

lynch vote day 4
    7 Zinto - hoopsguy (1500), chubby (1517), mrbug708 (1518), darth vilus (1551), danny (1554), thomkal (1560), CrimsonFox (1579)
    5 Thomkal - J23 (1526), mckerney (1533), Tyrith (1537), zinto (1538), abe sargent (1553)
    no vote - Chief Rum

Joker game day 4
    Kill Lathum - Abe (1330), mckerney (1355), chubby (1450), Tyrith (1462), zinto (1489), hoopsguy (1505), mrbug708 (1518), J23 (1526), darth vilus (1535) thomkal (1557), Crimsonfox (1570)

no text - Chief Rum, Danny

Lynch Vote Day 5
    3 Hoopsguy - Tyrith (1701), Chubby (1716), CrimsonFox (1811)
    5 Chubby - Hoopsguy (1718), Abe (1834), J23 (1851), Darth Vilus (1863), mckerney (1873)
    1 Darth Vilus - MrBug (1795)
    1 MrBug - Chief Rum (1815)

Last edited by Narcizo on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Narcizo

Post by Narcizo Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:35 am

If I wasn't convinced Hoops is the wolf I'd be tempted to suggest that everyone votes No Lynch today - except for the Chechen probably being Brutal. So I wouldn't vote No Lynch after all. Smile

If Bug isn't a wolf then I don't see the village winning this - Hoops lynched, Crimson nked. It's going to be easy to push Bug as the next wolf, unless Abe can protect Crimson and he scans a wolf. In fact Bug (if he's a villager) will probably realise this and decide the only chance he has of winning is to vote alongside Hoops today. So for the village to win either Hoops has to be a villager and convince people of that or Bug has to be a wolf.
    Narcizo

Post by Narcizo Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:41 am

And there's no way on God's Earth that Hoops is a villager.
    Narcizo

Post by Narcizo Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:51 am

I think Hoops, J23 (cunning) and Bug. Interested to see which side J23 falls on the matter. I'm thinking he votes Hoops but has a late switch up his sleeve if needed. Still don't understand the lack of mauboy night kills which makes me think Hoops, mckerney and Bug. Or Tyrith. Smile So basically Hoops & 2 other randoms.
    Narcizo

Post by Narcizo Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:54 am

Vote Hoops * 1,000,000
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:08 am

Hoops is lying and here is the proof (I didn't think of it last night): He claims he only received seer powers after Dent died, yes? Then why in the world would bhlloy not have revealed his scan after it was clear he was lynched? Also, it's tough to buy that bhlloy scanned me of all people N1...yes, I voted him, but I was someone trying to lead the 'Danny isn't a mobster' charge. Good move by hoops at deadline though, I will now affix dunce cap to my head.

I suspect DV may actually be a wolf (cunning maybe? But then why have the cunning vote Mau D1 there?) He did not seem particularly outraged by hoops' accusation and after they realized they missed the seer (again), they knew they needed a backup plan.

Why did CF scan J23? That seems like a wasted scan to me.
    Narcizo

Post by Narcizo Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:34 am

Crimson was looking at a possible connection between J23 and Hoops/Chief I think. And scanning someone who didn't vote mau on day one.
    I would guess that Hoops will argue that Bhlloy didn't come out with his scan result because JAG was already dead - I would imagine that's why hoops picked him. JAG makes sense as a scan target, although probably a little bit likely to be killed early as a villager to make it a great percentage play so early in the game. Makes no sense at all that there would be the role as Hoops describes it. I think Hoops is getting cautious in his old age - I thought he would come out with the reveal early in the day rather than an hour before deadline. Still, worked out well for him and the other wolves really, unless J23 is a villager, of course, in which case they might lose the game because of it.
    Narcizo

Post by Narcizo Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:37 am

With Hoops having the first vote every villager has to vote Hoops or the wolves win. Can't say I'm phenominally optimistic about that happening. And the village has to go through two more days with exactly the same conditions unless Abe can pull something out of the bag.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:02 am

Good point, DV is more likely to be a villager and hoops wanted to jump out with the tie-breaker advantage right away, hoping to sew enough confusion to make it through the day. My guess is he tried to pick which villager that wasn't around at the time was likely to be the seer and just guessed wrong with DV. It hurts him because the village will want to make this a CF/hoops showdown but hoops won't want to move his vote and lose the tie-breaker.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:14 am

Wait, now that I think about it, DV was actually present before and after, so that doesn't make sense why hoops would choose him...it would've been better to pick a person who could be the real seer (more than likely CF who wasn't around to discredit the fake reveal after CR was killed and vanilla).
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:33 am

Oh right, he had already 'cleared' CF...wow am I off my game...
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:40 am

So are Batman's powers limited to Joker removal and kill immunity (unless revealed)?
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:00 am

I had a stellar D1, opening the voting on the seer, then moving my vote to the BG.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:52 am