FOFC Werewolf Forum for Out of Game Players

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FOFC Werewolf Forum for Out of Game Players

Title explains all

5 posters

WW CXXVI Wolves in Asgard speculation thread

Admin
    Admin

WW CXXVI Wolves in Asgard speculation thread - Page 3 Empty Re: WW CXXVI Wolves in Asgard speculation thread

Post by Admin Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:54 pm

At least he actually revealed something. They basically had to send the same message to EF as they did to Chubby because Chubby said nothing.

Of course, he's taking stuff they speculated on and using them as facts they discovered, which is pretty hilarious. I really wish more vanilla villagers had died early on so we didn't have to wait until Day 5 for the messages to start flowing.

Crimson Fox wrote:Mr Bug:
    I think Racer needs to guess who to send the mistletoe to to avoid
    getting it to the wolves. Sending it to an uncleared player would be
    foolish

Um....pretty much everyone except EF is uncleared really. Smile I guess Racer has trust but that's not the same as being cleared.
    Wow EF is really being stingy with the dream descriptions.
    CrimsonFox

WW CXXVI Wolves in Asgard speculation thread - Page 3 Empty Re: WW CXXVI Wolves in Asgard speculation thread

Post by CrimsonFox Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:40 pm

Admin wrote:At least he actually revealed something. They basically had to send the same message to EF as they did to Chubby because Chubby said nothing.

Of course, he's taking stuff they speculated on and using them as facts they discovered, which is pretty hilarious. I really wish more vanilla villagers had died early on so we didn't have to wait until Day 5 for the messages to start flowing.

Evil or Very Mad

That really stinks.
    Was it random who was picked or just the good guys specifically.

Strange that EF is being so vague about it. He is making it sound like there are letters missing from every other word or something. Smile

Can you post the messages here please?
    CrimsonFox

Post by CrimsonFox Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:40 pm

I love that mechanic btw.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:16 pm

Crimson Fox wrote:
    Admin wrote:At least he actually revealed something. They basically had to send the same message to EF as they did to Chubby because Chubby said nothing.

Evil or Very Mad

That really stinks.

Strange that EF is being so vague about it. He is making it sound like there are letters missing from every other word or something. Smile

Not sure Ihave them still, my inbox has been exploding. If I get a chance and have them then I will though. The dreams can only send a part of the message, so that's what EF is saying by not understanding the whole thing. Had Odin been alive, he could've received messages in full.
    CrimsonFox

Post by CrimsonFox Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:36 pm

Admin wrote:
    Crimson Fox wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

That really stinks.

Not sure Ihave them still, my inbox has been exploding. If I get a chance and have them then I will though. The dreams can only send a part of the message, so that's what EF is saying by not understanding the whole thing. Had Odin been alive, he could've received messages in full.

So much for THAT idea. Rolling Eyes
    CrimsonFox

Post by CrimsonFox Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:45 am

Wow 4 wolves. Interesting. I do kind of like the notion of fewer wolves as it's easier to hide. But if the villagers get lucky or onto something right awaythe wolves have to play catch up or just implode.
    CrimsonFox

Post by CrimsonFox Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:04 pm

good game . great characters. musta been hell keeping track of everything.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:59 pm

Crimson Fox wrote:good game . great characters. musta been hell keeping track of everything.

Thanks, it was fun to run. Those first couple of days were really exciting.

It didn't end up being that difficult as the first two days resulted in two of the five items vanishing. I'm bummed I made the possession power so restrictive that the wolves never used it...I really wanted to see what they would come up with to get the most out of it. That was definitely my biggest regret. But people were really into the game which I thought was cool.
    Zinto

Post by Zinto Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:18 pm

I debated almost everyday using the possession skill. I think I had to much heat on me from Hoops though to use it confidently. The only one post scared me to death and I wasn't sure how to spin it to my advantage. I was going to use it on Narcizo so he would not be able to explain it at deadline and then if I couldn't attract a lynch on him I was going to night kill him.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:01 pm

Zinto wrote:I debated almost everyday using the possession skill. I think I had to much heat on me from Hoops though to use it confidently. The only one post scared me to death and I wasn't sure how to spin it to my advantage. I was going to use it on Narcizo so he would not be able to explain it at deadline and then if I couldn't attract a lynch on him I was going to night kill him.

Clever, I like it. I guess at one point you had too much heat to use it, then after that there was a stretch when the villagers were killing themselves, so it wasn't really needed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:32 am