FOFC Werewolf Forum for Out of Game Players

Title explains all

Ghostbusters

Danny

Re: Ghostbusters

Post by Danny on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:23 pm

Alright, Jag it is time to spill the beans!!!

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:27 pm

If the village doesn't lynch a wolf today, it's over. Katy is The Gatekeeper and the Keymaster found her last night, which means the remaining terror dog can convert her this evening if they aren't voted out. Also, for good measure, the seer had Zinto as the primary scan target with murrayyyyy as the backup (after switching the alternate twice). That means three wasted days of scans because N2 was hoops and N3 Danny was the scan (there was an alternative in the event that Danny was lynched, but since he was brutal'ed I didn't count it...it wasn't a good choice for an alternative anyway as it turns out).

If the village lynches the right wolf today, they can stop the conversion which would be a big help obviously. I wonder how aggressive the wolves will play this.

hoopsguy

Post by hoopsguy on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:33 pm

Feels like wolves are going to get this one.
    Hmm, so who was N1 scan?

Danny

Post by Danny on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:34 pm

Was I right about the wolves?

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:34 pm

Oh, I forgot about crossing the streams as there are still two Ghostbusters with a charge each left. There's still a chance the game will go on after all even with a bad lynch. The Sunday night deadline result may end up being epic..

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:35 pm

Danny, you were 1 for 2. The N1 scan was Narcizo...so obviously not the seer.

In fact, Narcizo was targeted by all possible scanners N1...the Winston scan, the wolf conversion scan, the seer, and the Venkman scan. I thought that was hilarious.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:38 pm

The wolves were trying to avoid the seer last night because they didn't want their kill to be potentially blocked. They also wanted to make sure they didn't hit a potential Gatekeeper, which is why their kill choice was a little odd. They indeed scanned murrayyyyy N2, the night you were predicting it happened hoops.

murrayyyyy

Post by murrayyyyy on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:46 pm

So can I guess things here and I could be totally wrong.

I guess that Pass and Font are Ghostbusters.

I had Autumn, BHlloy and Katy (a convert) as wolves

hoopsguy

Post by hoopsguy on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:49 pm

murray, who did you think I was protecting?
    Because the person I was protecting is one of your wolves Smile

murrayyyyy

Post by murrayyyyy on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:53 pm

I thought it was Pass to be honest.

murrayyyyy

Post by murrayyyyy on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:55 pm

If it was Autumn I have no idea why he begged the vote to go the way it did(away from Katy). He should have let it go to Katy.

The problem is you voted BHlloy yesterday. I watched your votes to closes this game.

hoopsguy

Post by hoopsguy on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:01 pm

I was trying to keep separation between us, but I also thought Narc was the other ghostbuster and was worried about lined up with him on the vote. So I was in a bit of a quandry where to go with that vote. In the end, I had relatively little impression of PF and a slightly negative one of bhlloy so I voted where I thought we would get a wolf. Oops Smile

murrayyyyy

Post by murrayyyyy on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:06 pm

So since this is my 2nd game I've basically played in (because Clue kicked me out 3 seconds in) I'm right on Autumn being a wolf? Plus if anyone was going to scan me that early it would be him.

The reason I moved my vote last night to Bhlloy was because I Liked your logic and thought you had slimed Pass or Font who both have asked if they were suppose to reveal so soon. Only reason I thought they were good guy is because they were quick to volunteer it if needed.

hoopsguy

Post by hoopsguy on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:33 pm

Nah, I slimed Autumn.
    Autumn is Venkman.
    Venkman is Autumn.
    (cue Crying Game music)

murrayyyyy

Post by murrayyyyy on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:42 pm

Then I am 1000% confused on why he pulled the vote off Katy. She gave the death blow the night before when Packer asked for it. So now he and Font are the last 2 votes on Zinto... I think the wolves have this now.

Oh and I moved my vote away from Bhlloy when it could have been tied because I thought no one would make that move. I did not want anyone to look at the votes the next day and see our two names on nobody the next day. Stupid on my part? Maybe, but I've been sitting on him and Katy for 2 days. That's why I asked Autumn if he was converted for swaying the vote. That play didn't sit right with me (probably as much as my move last night didn't with anyone)

hoopsguy

Post by hoopsguy on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:50 pm

Yeah, I thought the run-off today had bad written all over it. But the villagers have had so little tangible info ... well, did through the PF vote. I didn't go post/vote diving today, but Autumn/Narc are usually pretty capable of working towards good conclusions. And it seemed like there were some good ones in the thread, but the two candidates were (in my mind) sub-optimal.

That said, we'll see how good my wolf picks were. Because my candidates might have been equally as bad. And it is hard (not impossible, but hard) as one player to really drive an agenda unless you've got some trust + meaningful data to point to.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:13 am

Admin wrote: Also, for good measure, the seer had Zinto as the primary scan target with murrayyyyy as the backup (after switching the alternate twice).

I should also point out, the first scan order sent in (with Zinto as primary and the alternate #1 choice) before the two changed orders was to scan the terror dog they really needed to remove. That could've potentially turned the game on its head. Either that or lynching Katy and clearing Zinto would've given the village a pretty decent CoT to work with as well as a seer that might be able to fight off a night kill still.

I'm fascinated by these key moments in games where a decision can end up having a huge impact on the remainder of the game. I'm reminded of the first Asgard game where the wolves were so close to a Thor lynch / Odin NK the first night but instead got an unlynchable target and later Thor ends up costing them another couple kills. There was another of these moments earlier in the game as well.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:08 am

So the seer has basically revealed in the thread now. I don't think he's playing this optimally however. On one hand, the wolves were a bit nervous about the seer today (they were even discussing a fake reveal yesterday) and now he's more or less told them that he has no scan info to reveal (assuming they don't think he's Venkman)...which isn't helpful for the village and he actually can clear another person, so it's not true either.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:03 am

Both sides are assuming a cultist is out there. Alright, maybe I should've had one...I always question my balance.

Danny

Post by Danny on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:56 pm

Admin wrote:So the seer has basically revealed in the thread now. I don't think he's playing this optimally however. On one hand, the wolves were a bit nervous about the seer today (they were even discussing a fake reveal yesterday) and now he's more or less told them that he has no scan info to reveal (assuming they don't think he's Venkman)...which isn't helpful for the village and he actually can clear another person, so it's not true either.

I was wondering what the hell Chubby was doing since you said he scanned Narc

Danny

Post by Danny on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:11 pm

So, Font, Lathum and Pass as wolves?

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:19 pm

Danny wrote:I dont think it is Mau and Pass because Pass put vote #2 on Mau on day 2

Oh those tricky wolves...

Lathum, Mau, Pass.

Danny

Post by Danny on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:21 pm

Ah, nicely played by them. Wow, does Font have some awful voting for a villager lol

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:27 pm

Danny wrote:
    Admin wrote:So the seer has basically revealed in the thread now. I don't think he's playing this optimally however. On one hand, the wolves were a bit nervous about the seer today (they were even discussing a fake reveal yesterday) and now he's more or less told them that he has no scan info to reveal (assuming they don't think he's Venkman)...which isn't helpful for the village and he actually can clear another person, so it's not true either.

I was wondering what the hell Chubby was doing since you said he scanned Narc

After I posted it, I wondered if he was trying to bait people into voting Narcizo or seeing if they would not knowing he was cleared. Of course, if that's the case, then unfortunately the trap caught some villagers. Smile

Danny

Post by Danny on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:30 pm

That doesnt really make sense unless he voted for Narc himself and waited to see who followed

britrock88

Post by britrock88 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:37 pm

None of the wolves have a vote on, 20 minutes before deadline.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:38 pm

Deadline is Sunday.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:46 pm

Danny wrote:That doesnt really make sense unless he voted for Narc himself and waited to see who followed

True. Maybe he doesn't want to make Narcizo a target at this point? Maybe he thinks Narcizo is Venkman?

britrock88

Post by britrock88 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:13 pm

Admin wrote:Deadline is Sunday.

Derp. Smile

Still interesting that they're the only people without votes in play at this point.

Danny

Post by Danny on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:16 pm

Admin wrote:
    Danny wrote:That doesnt really make sense unless he voted for Narc himself and waited to see who followed

True. Maybe he doesn't want to make Narcizo a target at this point? Maybe he thinks Narcizo is Venkman?

I am going with the not really paying attention or putting in much thought as the reason Laughing

hoopsguy

Post by hoopsguy on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:37 am

FWIW, I despise the way Pass played this game.

hoopsguy

Post by hoopsguy on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:38 am

hoopsguy wrote:Well, lets start doing process of elimination:
    Not Chubby - can't see him this combative as a wolf
    Not thinking Zinto, reasons listed earlier
    Not thinking Katy, reasons listed earlier
    Not thinking Narc, reasons listed earlier (think he is seer)

mauchow, Pass, font, bhlloy, murra5y, Lathum, Autumn

I know Venkman and I know convert.

So I'll say that with those names on I'll sub Pass for font, but not very high confidence in those. I think I've got a pretty narrow group of suspects, but would think chances of missing on my first pick are probably 50%.

Mau, Pass, font in that order. Separation behind them.

Every once in a blue moon I can outguess Danny Smile

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:09 am

hoopsguy wrote:FWIW, I despise the way Pass played this game.

The first couple days were fine, but since then he has either been busy or not appeared to care and I don't just mean in the thread. I don't think he's sent a PM since Wednesday or so.

Narcizo

Post by Narcizo on Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:05 am

Meh! I blame it on being out of practice. That was horrible - I got just everything wrong. Wrong duke, wrong seer, wrong wolves, wrong non-existent cultist, wrong everything.

Narcizo

Post by Narcizo on Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:05 am

Still I'm flattered that everyone chose to scan me on day one. I guess it's the time zone thing that makes people want to get a bead on me. Surprised Chubby scanned me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:59 pm